Platform: Web Browsers, Mobile Devices, Windows, MAC OS
Western Michigan University faculty, staff and students can now access the following G Suite Consumer Apps by logging in to G Suite with their Bronco NetID and password. Each Consumer App has its own separate Terms of Service. Anyone using these apps must also still adhere to WMU policies and procedures when using their @wmich.edu account.
Available Consumer Apps
- Chrome Sync: Sync bookmarks, passwords, settings and more.
- Chrome Web Store: You can find apps, extensions and browser themes for the Google Chrome browser.
- Google+: Social media and collaboration network.
- Photos: Online photo storage and editing.
- Meet: Simple video conferencing.
- Takeout: Data archival tool for Google apps.
- YouTube: Discover, watch and share videos online.
- Groups: Create online and email-based groups.
- Blogger: Publish online blogs
- Keep: Create, view notes, lists and reminders.