Applies to: G Suite/Google Drive
Note:If you used Google Drive in the past, uninstall the Google Drive application before proceeding.
- Download Google File Stream
- Open the googledrivefilestream.exe file that was downloaded to install the Google Drive File Stream application. Once installed you will be prompted for an email address. Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- You will be redirected to the WMU Login. Enter your Bronco NetID and password and click Log In.
- When prompted to allow Google Drive File Stream to access your account, click the Allow button.
- Your Google Drive files will now be available from the This PC section of Windows Explorer.