Platform: Web Browsers
Follow these instructions to embed your Google Drive document in Elearning. This will allow students to edit the content of the document without having to log in to their wmich.edu Google account. If you would like to allow students to view the document from Elearning, please see Google Drive.
- Open the document you would like to use in Elearning and select Share from the upper right corner.
- Share the document to any student that you would like to have access
Tip: See Google Contacts for instructions on importing your Elearning class into Google Contacts.
- Right-click on the URL of the document in the address bar and select copy
- Navigate to the Elearning module you would like to embed your Google Document in to and click the New button. Select the Create a Link option.
- Give your item a title and then right-click the URL field and select Paste. Click the Create button to save the document.