Platform: Web Browsers
Affiliation: Instructors, Staff
In order to embed a Google Site into Elearning, you will first need to allow your site to be embedded. Visit Publish & share your site and follow the instructions provided by Google.
- Copy the URL of your site. Ex. https://sites.google.com/a/wmich.edu/test-site/
- Navigate to the Elearning module you would like to embed your Google Calendar in to and click the New button. Select the Create a File option.
- Give your title and then select HTML editor in the lower right-hand corner of the content box.
- Create an iframe in the HTML Source Editor. The height and widget are not required, but a height of 600 and a widget of 800 are recommended. Below is an example of the iframe code.
<iframe src="https://sites.google.com/a/wmich.edu/test-site/" height=600 width=800></
- Click the Publish button to save your content.