Platform: Web Browsers
Affiliation: Instructors, Staff
In order to embed a Google Calendar, it must first be made public. If you are trying to embed a private calendar, please visit this page for instructions on making your calendar public.
- In the calendar list on the left, click the down arrow next to the calendar you want to embed, and select Calendar settings.
- Copy the iframe code displayed in the Embed This Calendar section. Note: You can customize the Calendar by clicking the Customize the color, size, and other options link.
- Navigate to the Elearning module you would like to embed your Google Calendar into and click the New button. Select the Create a File option.
- Give your item a title and then select the HTML editor in the lower right-hand corner of the content box.
- Paste the embed code from your Google Document into the HTML Source Editor. Click the Save button.
- Click the Publish button to save your content.