What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a chat-based workspace in W-Exchange which provides the following collaboration features:
- Team text, audio, and video chat
- 1 on 1 text, audio, and video chat
- Screen sharing
- OneDrive file storage (OneDrive)
- Notebook (OneNote)
- Site (SharePoint)
- Plans (Planner)
- Embed content from other W-Exchange applications.
Microsoft Teams Learning Resources
Quick Start Video Training Series
This video training series covers several features so you can quickly familiarize yourself with many aspects of Teams:
This interactive tour of Teams will explain how to use the app and teach you about key features:
Teams Help Center
Answers to most additional questions can be found in the Teams Help Center:
Using Teams for Course Instruction
Frequently Asked Questions
View a list of frequently asked questions in addition to Teams limits & specifications:
Microsoft provides the following learning resources for using the accessibility features of Teams.
- Using Teams with a screen reader
- Use live captions in a Teams meeting
- Microsoft Disability Answer Desk
The desktop or mobile app version of Microsoft Teams is recommended over the web version. The web version may be difficult to navigate with a screen reader.