Platform: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari
Some university systems will be blocked from displaying by your internet browser because the window is detected as a popup. Please see the instructions below for allowing pop-ups for Western Michigan University.
Instructions for allowing pop-ups in Google Chrome can be found here.
Instructions for allowing pop-ups in Mozilla Firefox can be found here.
- From the Safari menu, select Preferences
- Click Websites at the top of the window
- Select Pop-up Windows.
- To disable the pop-up blocker select Allow next to When visiting other websites.
- To allow specific pop-ups, navigate to the web page, follow steps 1-3 and then select Allow next to the name of the site.
Microsoft Edge (Windows)
- In Microsoft Edge, at the top right of the browser, select the 3 dots then select Settings.
- Select View advanced settings.
- Turn off the Block pop-ups setting. Close and re-open Microsoft Edge to apply this setting.