Applies to: Android Built-in Mail App
Exchange setup on Android varies between phone manufacturers. The settings will be the same across devices, but menu wording may vary slightly.
- Open phone settings and select the Accounts or Accounts and Sync section. Choose Add an Account.
- Choose Email. Some phones may call this Exchange, Corporate or Active Sync.
- Enter your Bronco NetID@wmich.edu and then tap Next. You will be redirected to the WMU Login service.
- Login with your Bronco NetID and password. Do not add @wmich.edu to your Bronco NetID when signing in to the WMU Login service.
- You will see a Permission requested notice. Select Accept to continue.
- Sign in is complete. Tap Done.