Applies to: Android Gmail App
Note: The instructions below are to add your W-Exchange account to the Gmail app on Android. If you are looking for Google account instructions, please visit our Google section.
- Download the Gmail for Android app from the Google Play store if not already installed.
- Open the app and tap the 3 lines in the top left corner.
- Select Settings and then Add Account.
- Select Exchange and Office 365.
- Enter your WMU email address (ie. email@example.com) and tap Next.
- You will be redirected to the WMU Login. Enter your Bronco NetID and password, and then select Log in.
- Your account is now added. Gmail will then begin syncing your account. If you have multiple accounts within Gmail, you will need to tap your profile icon in the top-right to switch accounts.