If you have recently replaced your device or restored the software on your device, you may be prompted to reactive the Duo Mobile app before you can log in.
Step 1: Log In to the Duo Device Management Portal
- Log in to the 2FA Manager application using your Bronco NetID and password.
- Click Register/Manage Device.
- You will need to authenticate with a second factor before you can manage your settings using one of the options below:
Note: If you have changed your phone number and you do not have an additional 2FA device configured on your account, you will need to contact the Help Desk for assistance. The Technology Help Desk can be reached at (269) 387-4357.
- If you need to reactivate Duo Mobile on your smartphone but have the same phone number, select Enter a Passcode and then click Text me new codes. You will receive a text message with Duo passcodes. Enter the first passcode in the box and click Log In.
- If you have an additional device registered for 2FA (such as a tablet), select that device from the dropdown menu at the top and then authenticate using one of the available 2FA methods.
- Once you have completed authentication using a 2FA method, you will be brought to the Device Management Portal. Proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Reactivate the Duo Mobile app
- In the Duo Device Management portal, click the Settings icon next to the device that needs to be reactivated.
- Click Reactivate Duo Mobile.
- Verify the phone type and click Continue.
- The following step will depend on your device type:
- If you are on a computer, a barcode will be displayed. Open the Duo Mobile app on your smartphone, tap the + button and then scan the barcode on the screen using your camera.
- If you are on your smartphone, tap Take me to Duo Mobile.
- Duo Mobile is now reactivated.
iOS & iPadOS users are encouraged to enable iCloud Keychain to easily restore Duo Mobile in the future. With iCloud Keychain enabled, your WMU account will be automatically restored to Duo Mobile with iCloud backup if you replace or restore your device.