If you have recently replaced your device or restored the software on your device, you may be prompted to reactive the Duo Mobile app before you can log in.
Step 1: Log In to the Duo Device Management Portal
- Log in to the 2FA Manager application using your Bronco NetID and password.
- Click Register/Manage Device.
- You will need to authenticate with a second factor before you can manage your settings using one of the options below:
- If you have lost or replaced your device but have the same phone number, select Enter a Passcode and then click Text me new codes. You will receive a text message with Duo passcodes. Enter the first passcode in the box and click Log In.
- If you have an additional 2FA-registered device available, click Send Me a Push and then approve the request on your device.
- If you have changed your phone number and you do not have an additional 2FA device configured on your account, you will need to contact the Help Desk for assistance. The Technology Help Desk can be reached at (269) 387-4357.
- Once you have completed authentication using a 2FA method, you will be brought to the Device Management Portal. Proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Reactivate Duo Mobile
- Install the Duo Mobile app by Duo Security on your device (if not already installed).
- Within the Duo Device Management portal, click the Settings icon next to the device that needs to be reactivated.
- Click Reactivate Duo Mobile.
- Verify the phone type and click Continue.
- The following step will depend on your device type:
- If you are on a computer, a barcode will be displayed. Open the Duo Mobile app on your smartphone, tap the + button and then scan the barcode on the screen using your camera.
- If you are on your smartphone, tap Take me to Duo Mobile.
- Duo Mobile is now reactivated.