Modifying recurring calendar items can cause issues with resource reservations and results in loosing historical data.
- Change the end date of the current recurring meeting to the last date that the meeting took place.
- Create a new meeting to include the new date, time or location.
Schedule end dates for recurring meetings.
- For weekly meetings, schedule for 6 months at a time.
- For less frequent meetings, schedule for one year at a time.
Respond to invitations as you receive them. (accept or decline)
- Responding keeps the organizer informed of the meeting attendance.