Platform: Windows, macOS
- Open Mozilla Thunderbird. The Mail Account Setup dialog box will open the first time that you open Thunderbird. If the Mail Account Setup dialog box doesn't open, click the Thunderbird Menu and select Options > Account Settings.
- On the Account Settings page, under Account Actions, click Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear on the "From" line in your outgoing messages, email address and Bronco NetID password.
- Click Continue if you're using a Windows computer or click Next if you're using a Mac.
- Click the Manual config button.
- Use the IMAP Settings to finish the account configuration. In the Username field, be sure to enter your email@example.com (not your email address). Click OK
- Click the Re-test button. If no errors are displayed, click the Done button.
- Click the OK button on the Account Settings page to complete the setup.
To select additional email folders to synchronize with Thunderbird, right-click on Inbox located under the account name on the left pane and click Subscribe... Choose the folders you would like to subscribe to and click OK.