Platform: Web Browswer
Not everyone with a Bronco NetID will have access to OneDrive as part of W-Exchange. View Technology Services and Quotas to find out what services you have access to. Use the instructions below to archive your OneDrive files before your access changes.
- Login to W-Exchange and go to OneDrive
- Select Files in the left menu and click the “select all” checkmark.
- Once your files are selected, click the Download button to download an archive of
your OneDrive files.
- Navigate to the downloaded archive and extract the data. The file will be named OneDrive_DATE.zip where DATE is the date that you downloaded the archive.
- On Windows: Right-click the archive and choose Extract All… then click Extract on the following window that appears. Your files will be extracted to the same folder as the archive.
- On macOS: Double-click the archive and the files will be extracted to the same folder as the archive.