Prepare for your meeting
- Equipment & Audio best practices
- Share Webex resources with meeting participants
- Automatically connect to audio in a meeting
- View a list of quick reference meeting tasks
Collaborate and share content
- Start and stop your camera
- Share content during your meeting
- Best practices to share video and audio files
Recording your meeting
Note: Unlimited storage is available in Webex Cloud for recorded meeting storage
For the best results, we recommend using the Webex Test Meeting to test your audio and video setup prior to an event.
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking. This ensures that any background noise, such as typing or other voices, are not picked up by your microphone when you are not actively speaking during the meeting.
- Plan to join the meeting early, there may be a brief amount of time needed for web conference login and setup.
- Identify yourself once you join the meeting, as well as before speaking if engaging with a large group.
- Include all necessary meeting details in the meeting invitation, such as the agenda, web meeting URL, and any other relevant information.
- Present from a quiet location. You may also consider posting a note outside your presentation space to notify others that you are conducting a meeting.
- If presenting with video, ensure lighting conditions are appropriate so attendees are able to see your presentation space.
- Be sure to start your presentation on time.
- Consider recording the meeting for any attendees that are unable to join during the scheduled time.
- Allow time for attendees to ask questions and engage with the presentation.