Affiliation: Campus Housing Residents
ResNet is the wired network located in the residential buildings on campus. Please see Registering Your Computer to WMUNet if you are connecting in an academic or administrative building.
Registering your Computer
- Connect the computer to the ResNet network using an Ethernet cable and navigate to our wired registration page (this link is only accessible when connected to the ResNet wired network).
- Review the Acceptable Use Policy and click Agree
- Click Users who have a Bronco Net ID account
- Provide your Bronco NetID and password
- Click Register
- Wait 5 minutes and reboot your device. Your device is now registered
Registering Other Internet-Connected Devices on the Network (TVs, Game Consoles, etc.)
For instructions to connect these types of devices to the ResNet wired network, please see Register a TV, Game Console or Other Internet Connected Devices on ResNet (wired).
- You must have your own Ethernet cable. They may be purchased at any electronics or computer store, or, at the WMU Bookstore.
- Routers, wireless access points, and combo router/access points may not be used.
- You can only have 5 devices registered on the ResNet wired network.