Platform: Network-connected devices
Computers, Smartphones & Tablets
The instructions below are for most devices with a standard web browser, such as a laptop/desktop, smartphone, or tablet.
- Connect to the network titled WMU Secure
- When prompted, authenticate using your Bronco NetID and password
- Trust or Accept the certificate if prompted.
- Open an internet browser and try navigating to a website, you should be redirected to our registration page. If you are not redirected, please type in the following URL: wnas.cc.wmich.edu/registration
- Review the Acceptable Use Policy and click Agree
- Click Register this device with your Bronco NetID
- Enter your Bronco NetID and password and click Continue
- Wait 5 minutes for the progress bar to complete. You are now connected to WMU Secure
Other Internet-Connected Devices
Devices such as TVs, game consoles, and other internet-connected devices will need to connect to WMU Open, as they do not support the authentication method of WMU Secure. For instructions on connecting these types of devices, please see Adding Your Internet-Connected Device to the Network.
WMU Secure is available in several campus buildings. Please see WMU Wireless Overview for exceptions