Platform: Windows and macOS
Affiliation: Faculty, Staff
Adobe Creative Cloud is a subscription-based version of the popular Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and more. See below for information regarding account access and installation instructions.
Get Started with Adobe Creative Cloud
Step 1. Request your Adobe account
Faculty or Staff
If you are a faculty or staff member that would like access to the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications, please click the button below. You will receive an email confirmation once your account has been enabled to access the Adobe Suite.
Under our Adobe license agreement, the following user groups are not permitted to install Adobe Creative Cloud using their personal Bronco NetIDs. Students are encouraged to use the Adobe applications in computer labs across campus. A list of campus computer labs can be found here.
Step 2. Install & Sign In to Adobe Creative Cloud
Active WMU faculty and staff are entitled to install the Adobe Creative Suite software via the Adobe website. Once you have requested an account and subsequently notified when the account has been created, follow the instructions below to obtain the software:
- Visit the Adobe Creative Cloud website and click the Download Creative Cloud button.
- Open the installer and then you will be prompted to Sign In.
- Type in your WMU email address (ie. email@example.com) and click Continue.
- Select Company or School Account.
- You will then be re-directed to the WMU Login. Log in using your Bronco NetID and password and then click Log In.
- Once the installation is complete, you may then use the Adobe Creative Cloud application to install Adobe applications on demand.
Adobe Creative Cloud is limited to activation on two (2) devices at a time per user. If you attempt to launch an Adobe Creative Cloud application on a third device, you will first be asked to deactivate a previous device. Once you choose a device to deactivate, you will then be able to proceed.
Other ways to access Adobe Creative Cloud
Administrator-Installed Bundles (Faculty/Staff)
Your departmental administrator may have installed a pre-configured version of Creative Cloud on your university-issued device. If you need assistance with software that was installed by your administrator, please contact your departmental IT support.
Shared Devices (Students/Retirees)
All other users are able to authenticate with Adobe in shared device environments such as computer labs.
- Launch any of the installed Adobe applications on the device.
- Sign in using your WMU email address (ie. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You will then be re-directed to the WMU Login. Log in using your Bronco NetID and password.
- Once authenticated, you will be able to use any of the installed Adobe applications on the device.
Adobe Creative Cloud Rules and Guidelines
Please note that Adobe's product terms prohibit the use of WMU licensed Adobe software in China.