If you have taught under 25 online courses, your courses will be organized by term. If
you have taught over 25 courses, you will have to use the search box to access your
Step 1 - Log into Elearning
Step 2 - Click on the 3x3 course grid
- Click the grid
- Click the "Advanced Search" to search for specific course
Step 3 - Type the course information of the course you will teach
- Type in the course into the search bar
- Click "select term" to narrow the search
This example uses the department number. When using the department number, always use a dash.
You may use any of the information below:
- CRN (31300)
- Course Title (Environmental Biology)
- Dept-#### (GEOS-2320)
- XLSDEPT#### (XLSACTY) This is for crosslisted or combined sections.
- .YYYYss (.201520) YYYY is the four digit year and ss is the two digit semester, e.g. 10=spring, 20=summer I, 30=summer II and 40=fall.
Step 4 - Type in the semester for a specific search
- Type in the semester and year the course takes place
- Click the course
- Click update
Step 5 - Click on the course
Click on the course to go to your course home page.