Copy over items from one course to another to avoid recreating existing items.
Step 1 - Current Course
- Select the 3x3 box icon.
- Select your current course.
Step 2 - Edit Course
- Select Edit Course from the tool bar.
- Click on Import/Export/Copy Components
Step 3 - Search for Course
- Select the first option, "Copy Components from another Org Unit"
- Search for the course from which you would like to copy the item.
Step 4 - Select Course
- Search for your old course in the pop up box.
- Select the course from which you would like to copy.
- Click Add Selected.
Step 5 - Select Components
- Back at the menu select "Select Components" at the bottom of the page.
Step 6 - Make Selections
- Go through the list and select the item (or items) you wish to copy
- "Select individual items to copy" and "Include associated files"
Step 7 - Choose Exact Items
- Select the items you wish to copy over.
Step 8 - Finish
- Select Finish to complete the copying of items.