This document will give you an overview of how to set dates in your course.
Step 1 - Content Area
- Click on the "Content" tab.
- Click on "Bulk Edit"
Step 2 - Add Dates and Restrictions
Click add dates and restrictions...
Step 3 - Visibility and Due Dates
- Click where it says "Add..." to add a date, if there is already a date click on it to change it.
- Click "Update"
Setting dates from the content area sets the Visibility of the item.
- Start Date - Displays the topic to be viewed before this date students will NOT be able to view the topic.
- End Date - Makes the topic and posts no longer visible students.
- Due Date - Acts as a flag for the last day students should complete the activity. This will NOT lock them out or lock their visibility to the activity. It is a reminder to them and a flag for you when you go to grade so you can see when their submissions are late.