Step 1 - Go to Content
In your course home page click on "content".
Step 2 - Go to the Module
Click on the module you will be editing.
Step 3 - Go to the File to Embed the Video
Step 4 - Open the HTML Editor
- Click the down arrow next to the title of the file.
- Click Edit HTML
*Click the area in your file that you want your video to be placed. If you don't, D2L will place your
video at the very beginning of your file.
Step 5 - Click "Insert Stuff"
Step 6 - Click Enter Embed Code
Step 7 - Paste the Embed Code
- You want to make sure that you have copied the embed code from the media you want to insert
before getting to this step.
- You can use "Command V", Ctrl V or "right click paste" to paste the embed code.
- Click next after you paste the embed code.
Step 8 - Click Allow and Refresh
*Some videos may be blocked because the media is from a different website. Click allow if you are
- Click Refresh Preview so that you can see the video.
- Click Insert. This will return you to your html file. You will be able to see your embedded media or
Step 9 - Click Update
Click the update button located at the bottom right of the screen.