The Dropbox allows students to submit deliverables. Deliverables can be written papers, PowerPoint presentations, PDF files, audio files or any file created outside D2L.
This section will discuss how to create a dropbox assignment from the content area.
Step 1 - Go to Content - Select/Create Module
- Click "Content" from the navigation bar.
- Select a module by clicking the title under Table of Contents. (If no modules appear, create one by typing the title over Add a module... and pressing Enter).
Step 2 - Create Dropbox
- Click "New"
- Select "Dropbox"
Step 3 - Add Title and Instructions
- Type a title
- Type Instructions into the HTML editor. (Optional: Include video, images if needed)
- Click "Publish"
(Optional) Add Attachments
- Click "Add Attachments" to bring up a menu of options
- Choose an option for adding materials for students to download. (Video)
(Optional) Add attachments Cont.
You will see a link your file in the attachments area.
- Click "Update"