As an instructor, you have the ability to add additional users to your course. This can
include fellow instructors, guest speakers, auditing students, or students completing an
Step 1 - Access Classlist
- Go to the "Communication" menu on the navigation bar
- Choose "Classlist"
Step 2 - Add Existing Users
- Roll over the "Add Participants" menu
- Click "Add existing users"
Step 3 - Search for User
Enter the user name and press the magnifying glass to search
Step 4 - Choose Role
- Check the user to add
- Select the appropriate role
- Click "Enroll Selected Users"
Step 5 - Confirmation
A confirmation of enrollment message will appear showing that the user now has access to the course and now appears on the classlist.