Affiliation: IT and Business Employees
Dell Premier, Apple Store for Education, and CDW-G accounts are used by approved WMU employees to purchase computers, peripherals, and software with University funds.
1. Request Vendor Portal Accounts
Complete Account Registration
Apple Store for Education
- Once your account has been created you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the Click here to register link
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration
- When prompted for Manager Name, Manager Email, and Manager Phone, enter the information of your immediate supervisor per Human Resources.
- Enter a new Apple ID password and security questions
Warning: Do not use your Bronco NetID password.
- Once you complete your account registration you may not have access immediately. You will receive an email from email@example.com informing when your access is ready
- Log in to https://ecommerce.apple.com to begin using the system
Instructions coming soon
- Once your account has been created you will receive an email from DellOnlineSales@Dell.com with your email/username and a temporary password.
- Log in to Dell Premier
- Enter your username and temporary password
- Enter a new password
Warning: Do not use your Bronco NetID password
- Continue the login process and follow the prompts as necessary