Module: Work Orders
Affiliation: Service Hub Technicians/Agents
Current Project List for a Department
- Click the Projects tab
- Select your Department from the Pre-Defined Views drop-down list. i.e “Project Management Office”
Sort Project List
- Click the column header to sort by that column. The list shown is sorted by descending priority.
- Clicking the Priority column header again will sort by ascending Priority.
- Click any other column header to sort by that column instead. Click again to change the orientation (ascending to descending and vice versa)
Search a Project List by Column (i.e. Projects Assigned to You)
- Click the Pre-Defined Views drop-down and select All Projects or whichever Department list you’d like to search.
- Click the Search icon at the far right side of the screen. You may need to scroll to the right to see it.
- Enter your text into whichever field you would like to search by. i.e. Search by Owner to find projects assigned to you.
- Click the Go button
Customize your column layout
- Click the columns icon at the right-hand side of the screen.
- Add columns to the project list by checking the boxes. Remove columns by un-checking the boxes.
- You may also change the horizontal order of columns:
- Select the column you would like to move by clicking the text of the column name, do not click the checkbox
- Then use the up and down arrows to re-arrange the selected column.
- The top of the list represents the leftmost column and the bottom represents the rightmost column.
- Click Save
Suggested Column Ordering
- Tasks (the icon that indicates the status of the tasks within the projects)
- Project Phases
- Schedule Start
- Schedule End
Timeline view (Gantt) across your department’s projects
- Click the Gantt view icon
- Click the Showing dropdown
- Choose your department under Project Filter
- Choose All Projects under Projects drop-down
- Choose All Project Phases under the Project Phases drop-down
- Under the First two columns select Projects
- Select the calendar icon and select the desired date range to display.
- Click Submit
- On the right side of the screen select the settings (cog) icon
- It is recommended that it be set to Status. Status is found to be more helpful in visualizing the completion of tasks whereas Priority bar color does not.
The Gantt view settings are complete. Gantt views will vary depending on your selections. Note that the taskbar color indicates the status of the project