Affiliation: Service Hub Technicians/Agents
Once you have created a project in Service Hub you may track project expenses and bill backs, including fund and cost center, within the project. Individual line items may be tracked as expenses or bill-backs as project tasks that are totaled automatically at the project details level.
- Open your project in Service Hub
- From the Details tab, scroll down to the Additional Fields section
- Click the Expense Tracking field, and select Yes. Your change will save automatically.
- Click the Tasks or Project Phases tab to create or edit tasks that you would like to track expenses or bill-backs on. If you have not created a task schedule, please see Scheduling Project Tasks in Service Hub
- Click the title of a task
- Enter a dollar amount in the Additional Cost ($) field, then click the green checkmark icon.
- Click the Task Type field and select either Bill Back JES or Expense. Your change will save automatically.
- You may also add Additional Cost and Task Type while creating a new task by showing all fields.
- Click the Tasks tab to return to the task list. There you will see all tasks. Those with Additional Costs defined will appear if you are displaying that column. To learn about changing your project list view see Navigating Project Lists in Service Hub
- Click the Details tab to view the project's Expense Total ($) and Bill Back Total ($) fields. You will also see the Total Lat Updated time. These totals are updated on a scheduled basis.