Check System Requirements
Apple macOS (or OS X) El Capitan 10.11 or later
- Download the Jabber softphone client for Mac from the Software Downloads, Jabber Clients area of GoWMU.
- Double-click the downloaded file from your browser and then double-click the CiscoJabberMac-##.#.#.######.pkg file to start the Cisco Jabber installer wizard.
- When the Welcome screen displays, click Continue.
- Read the license agreement if you wish and then click Continue. Click Agree to accept the terms of the license agreement and continue with the installation.
- You may be prompted to select the disk where you want to install Jabber. Select your hard drive and then click Continue.
- Click Install to perform the standard installation.
- At the prompt, enter your administrator account password for the Mac and click Install Software.
- When the software has finished installing, click Close.
How to Sign in
Sign in using Bronco NetID@wmich.edu (e.g. email@example.com) and your password.
How to Sign out
Click on your profile icon in the upper left-hand corner and then click Sign out.
Quick Start Guide
Cisco's Quick Start Guide covers several topics to help you familiarize yourself with Jabber. Click below to access self-help resources: