WMU Login is the screen used to log in to online services such as GoWMU and Elearning. This page requires users to enter their Bronco NetID and password for single sign-on access to most WMU applications and online services.
WMU Login Value
- A single screen to enter Bronco NetID and password for single sign-on
- Works with two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Simple alert and notification messages that appear on screen only when active
- Easy to understand error messages appear while you are typing to inform you that you may be entering your WIN or email address rather than your Bronco NetID
- Background photo, which will change periodically with the seasons
Current and Planned Outages displayed on WMU Login
Current and planned service outages, as well as important announcements regarding information systems at WMU, will be communicated through the WMU Login. These alerts will appear above the Bronco NetID text box only when they are of critical importance to the University community, and will provide a clickable link to the Technology Help Desk Blog where you may read more about the particular alert.