Module: Work Orders
Affiliation: Service Hub Technicians
Approval for a Service Hub work order may be requested by any Service Hub technician and send to any WMU email address, even if they are not a technician in Service Hub.
- Open the work order to request approval for
- Attach any relevant documents prior to submitting for approval, such as a quote. Click Actions, then Add Attachment.
- Click Actions, then Submit for Approval.
- Enter the WMU email address of the individual to send the approval request to.
- Modify the subject if desired, leaving the ##RE-_____##
- Add additional description text to contextualize the approval request, or modify the existing. Do not remove the approval link.
- Click Send.
- The approver will receive the email to approve the work order and the work order will show Pending Approval. You will also see a new Approvals tab.
- Please see How to Approve a Service Hub Work Order
- Once approved, the work order will be marked as Approved and the assigned Group and Technician will be notified via email.