Platform: Google Drive
Android devices can use the Google Drive to scan documents. Once documents are in the Google Drive they can be shared, downloaded, and accessed on other devices.
Scanning Documents to the Google Drive
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan.
- Adjust scan area: Tap Crop .
- Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page .
- Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .