You can add an additional 2FA device, such as a tablet if you would like a backup in case your primary 2FA device is unavailable. You will need your primary 2FA device with you to complete the following steps. If you have not yet activated 2FA, please see our Quick Start Guide.
Step 1: Log In to the Duo Device Management Portal
- To access the Duo Device Management portal, log in to the 2FA Manager application.
- Click Register/Manage Device.
- You will be asked to authenticate using your existing 2FA device.
- Once you have completed authentication using a 2FA method, you will be brought to the Device Management Portal. Proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Add an Additional 2FA Device
- Within the Duo Device Management Portal, click Add another device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate Duo Mobile on your additional device.
Within the Device Management Portal, you also have the option to change your Default 2FA Device as well as change device names so your devices are easier to identify