Accessing the Library Quick Search from Elearning
- Navigate to the ELearning web page from your bookmarks or the WMU portal.
- On the ELearning My Home Page, the Library has a quick search link edit box which is the only edit/search box on the page.
- Press the E button to move to the one edit/search box on the page.
- You will hear JAWS say, “Search books, media, articles, ebooks, edit”.
- Press Enter
- You will hear JAWS Say, “Form is not secure”.
- Type in your search parameters in the online library search/edit box (books, authors, titles, etc).
- You will hear JAWS say, “Form is not secure”.
- Press the Down Arrow
- Press the Send Anyway
- The next page will display your search parameters in the online WMU Library.
NOTE: The online library may also be accessed through your individual courses’ home pages in the CONTENT heading.