Step-by-step instructions on how to upload a video to Mediasite for use in your course.
Step 1 - Verify Your Video is an MP4 File
Note: PowerPoint files with audio will need to be exported to an MP4 before upload.
Step 2 - Log into Elearning and Enter My Media Site
Step 3 - Add Presentation
- Select "Add Presentation" from Mediasite (top right)
Step 4 - Upload New Video
- Select "Browse Files" to locate saved file on your computer.
- Find the MP4 file on your computer then select open
Step 5 - New Presentation Details
- Enter name of presentation and description (if desired).
- Select "Create Presentation".
- Presentation will load directly into your Mediasite for sharing in Elearning.
Step 6 - Processing Video
- Stay on this page until the video is uploaded.
- Your video with queue for processing and can take up to 24 hours to be ready to view. See image below.
- File is uploaded when you can see a preview of your video.