This article will provide step by step instructions on adding Mediasite videos within your Elearning Course. While there are some other ways to add the videos, this method is the best way to ensure videos work and authenticate properly.
Step 1 - Navigate to the Course's Content Area
- From the Elearning homepage, click on the nine square button and select the course you want to add the video to.
- Click the "Content" tab along the top row of options.
Step 2 - Create a File in a Content Module
- Click on or create a module you wish to add the Mediasite video to.
- Click the "New" button
- Select "Create a File" in the submenu
Step 3 - Add the Mediasite Video to the File
- Title the file.
- Click the "Insert Stuff" button in the text editor.
- In the new window, find "MediaSite" in the list and click on it.
- Click on "Presentation"
- You can either use the search bar to find the video by name, or you can wait a few moments and your videos will load and you can scroll to find it in the list.
- Click the "Add to" button.
- Select "Player Only" in the submenu and you will be directed to a preview page.
- Click the "Insert" button.
- Click "Save and Close"