In this article we will discuss how to release the final calculated grade in gradebook in order for students to see where they currently stand.
Step 1 - Navigate to Assessments and Grades
Step 2 - Check the settings of the grade book
The final calculated grade column is the column that auto updates as grades are entered. This column needs to be set to release for students to see their grade.
Click Settings in right corner
1. Select the Calculation Option tab
2. Under the Final Grade Released section, select Calculated Final Grade.
3. Confirm action and click save.
Step 3 - Release Final Calculated Grades
1. Click the down arrow next to Final Calculated Grades and select Enter Grades.
2. Click the down arrow next to Final Grades and select Release All. Confirm action and select save and close.
Step 4 - Confirm Grades are Released
Under the Final Calculated Grade column you will now see and eyeball, this indicates grades are visible to students.