This article will walk you through updating answers on a quiz that has already been taken as well as award points to those questions that were changed.
Step 1 - Change answer in quiz for future attempts
- Go to Assessments and Quizzes
- Find the quiz that you wish to add submission view to. Select the drop down menu, select edit.
Click add/edit questions. The system will warn you this is only for future attempts, click ok.
- Find the question that needs to be updated and select it. Change answer and save.
Step 2 - Give points to those who have already taken the quiz
- Still in quizzes select the down arrow next to the quiz and select grade.
- Click Questions
- You can update individual attempts or change to update all attempts
- Find question that needs to be edited, it will be at the bottom of the list if you edited the answer previously or in the list if you have not made changes to the question/answers.
- Scroll down to Grading Type. To award points to all select give to all attempts and fill in the point value
- To award points to those with a certain answer, select give to attempts with answer. Fill in the answer number corresponding with the above answers and the point value.