Adding a dropbox category can organize the list of dropboxes. Categories are not required but can help students find the desired dropbox easier.
Step 1 - Go to Dropbox
- Click "Assessments" from the navigation bar.
- Select Dropbox in the submenu
Step 2 - Create Categories
1. Click "Edit Categories"
2. Click "Add Category"
3. Name Category and click "Create"
4. Repeat steps for each needed category. When done click "Close"
Step 3 - Assign Dropboxes to Categories
1. Select all dropboxes that need a category by selecting the box to the left of the dropbox name.
2. Click "Bulk Edit"
3. Under Each dropbox name there is a category drop down. Click the down arrow and pick the category.
4. Click "Save" when all categories are assigned.