This document will review the steps for viewing and grading student submissions in the dropbox.
Step 1 - Go to Dropbox
- Click "Assessments" from the navigation bar.
- Select Dropbox in the submenu
Step 2 - Click on the Dropbox name you are grading
Step 3 - Enter Evaluation Screen
1. Click evaluate next to the students name you would like to evaluate. If you are looking to grade all, start with the first student.
2. Click on the students file submission to open the file.
Step 4 - Evaluate Submission
1. Use the tool bar at the top of the submission to add comments and annotate file.
2. Enter grade in overall grade box
3. Provide overall feedback if desired
Step 5 - Publish or Save Draft
1. Publish will instantly publish that specific students grade and feedback where save draft will save the information for now. You will need to go back in and publish when ready.
Step 6 - Move to Next Submission
1. To continue grading other submissions you can go to the top right corner of the screen and click the next arrow.