Step 1 - Enter Quizzes Area
- Click "Assessments"
- Choose "Quizzes"
Step 2 - Click on the Quiz you wish to Enter
Step 3 - Click on the Restrictions Tab
Step 4 - Edit Dates in Quiz Restrictions
Edit the dates in your quiz to match your desired time range of accessibility.
- Click the checkbox next to the date to turn it on.
- Enter the dates and times desired.
- Start Date - When a quiz will become available to students (no date means available immediately)
- End Date - When a quiz will no longer be able to be accessed by students
- Due Date - A reminder to students the quiz is due and will notify an instructor if a quiz was taken past that date and time.