Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later, 32 and 64 bit
- Download the Jabber softphone client for Windows from the Software Downloads, Jabber Clients area of GoWMU.
- Double-click the downloaded CiscoJabberSetup.msi file to start the installation.
- Read the notices and disclaimers and then click Accept and Install.
- You may have to wait for Cisco Jabber to be installed.
- Click Yes to allow Jabber to install software on your computer.
- When the Cisco Jabber installer has completed, click Finish.
How to Sign in
Sign in using Bronco NetID@wmich.edu (e.g. email@example.com) and your password.
How to Sign out
Click on your profile icon in the upper left-hand corner and then click Sign out.
Quick Start Guide
Cisco's Quick Start Guide covers several topics to help you familiarize yourself with Jabber. Click below to access self-help resources: