Affiliation: IT and Business Employees
Apple Standard Configurations
Standard configurations for Apple computers have been identified by the Technology Procurement and Standardization Committee and presented by CDW-G.
- Log in to CDW-G
- Click the red CDW-G logo at the top-left of the screen, or navigate to www.cdwg.com/wmich
- Browse the left navigation for Apple product categories
- Click a product to view details including warranty options and specifications
- Choose a quantity and click Add to Cart
- Follow the checkout process in the Cart
Additional Hardware, Software, and Peripherals
Western Michigan University has a sole-source contract to purchase PCs through Dell. This does not include Apple computers, server hardware, certain software, and peripherals such as cameras, keyboards, mice, webcams, and other such devices.