GoReact allows educators to capture video of students for feedback, grading, and critique of their skills. With just a smartphone or webcam, students and teachers can capture high-quality video with ease. GoReact doesn’t require any extra equipment or complicated training. Videos are securely stored in the cloud, so supervisors can make observations from anywhere and do more observations. GoReact allows you to capture student presentations on video for feedback, grading, and critique.
Western Michigan has entered into a Master Services Agreement with GoReact that allows for easy purchase of the software by colleges or individual departments. No product review or new contract is required.
In order to purchase the software follow these steps:
- Contact the GoReact vendor representative. As of January of 2021 that contact person is David Greene (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provide the vendor with certain information
- The number of licenses (students) requiring access
- Duration of licenses (full year or one semester)
- Departmental contact information
- Other information as requested
- The vendor will provide the requester a price quote for approval
- Approval of funding for the purchase is the responsibility of the requesting area
- Provide the vendor with the means of purchase, P-card, Purchase Order, etc.
- The vendor will provide license information to the requester once payment is made.
- Instructors are provided access information that is passed on to students.
- The vendor can provide training materials if requested.