Using JAWS to Login
The following page contains a brief guide on how to navigate to the Elearning login page and to log in to Elearning using the JAWS screen reader.
- Begin by loading up your web browser.
- From your web browser, Go to the WMU Elearning Homepage to login.
- Once on the Elearning login page, the username and password will be required to be entered in separate edit boxes. Upon loading the page, the JAWS cursor should focus on the "Username Edit" edit box.
- Begin typing your username. If for some reason the JAWS cursor does not load into the edit box, press E to move into the next edit box on the page.
- After entering your username, press Tab to navigate into the "password edit" edit box.
- Finally, hit Enter to load Elearning Homepage.