Empower your audience to ask questions, vote in polls, and be a part of the discussion by using a simple Q&A and polling tool. Slido can be used in a variety of ways during your meetings:
- Live Polls - Turn your one-way presentations into engaging conversations with live polls, word clouds, or surveys. Ask what people think or how they feel and get their feedback in real-time.
- Audience Q&A - Give everyone a chance to ask their questions, whether they’re on mute or too shy to speak up. People can ask anonymously and vote for the questions they like, bringing the most important topics to light.
- Quizzes - Bring a bit of fun to your meetings or training sessions. Create a live quiz or trivia game and test people’s knowledge in an interactive way.
- Analytics - Get valuable insights from your meetings with Slido Analytics. Find out how many people were engaged and export your questions or voting results for further analysis.
Log in to Slido
- Using your web browser, navigate to the sli.do website.
- Click Log In.
- Click Log in with Webex.
- Enter your email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org email address and click the Sign In button.
- You will be redirected to the WMU Login. Log in with your Bronco NetID and password.
Get started & learn more
Visit the Slido website for tutorial videos to get started:
Additional learning resources can be found on the Slido Help Center: