This article will walk you through how to submit a quiz for a student who has an attempt in progress. This happens when a student does not submit before the end date. You can often see that a student has an attempt in the gradebook but the attempt does not show up in the grade quiz area.
Step 1 - Enter Quizzes Area
- Click "Assessments"
- Choose "Quizzes"
Step 2 - Enter Quiz Grading
1. Click the down arrow next to the quiz in question and select "Grade"
2. Click "Show Search Options" to the right of the search bar
3. Change "Restrict to" dropdown to "Users with attempts in progress"
4. Click the magnifying glass in the search bar
5. You can now see what students have attempts in progress and can enter the quiz to submit by clicking on the icon that looks like two people
6. Confirm you would like to enter the quiz as a user
7. Scroll to the bottom of the quiz to submit quiz
8. Confirm you would like to submit the quiz
9. On quiz submission confirmation page, click "Submit Quiz"
Step 3 - Access Quiz to Grade
1. Change restrict to filter to "Users who have completed an attempt"
2. Click the magnifying glass in the search bar
3. Students attempt will now be displayed with the other students and can be graded