New to campus?
Here are some helpful guides to get you started using technology on campus and in the residence halls.
Here are some helpful guides that will provide you with reminders on how to do the day-to-day stuff.
- Elearning tutorials
- How-to reset or change your password
- How-to log into GoWMU
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) resources
Here are some adtional contacts for getting help at WMU.
- Technology Help Desk - Technical support for students, faculty, and staff.
- Advising - Academic Advising offices stand ready to continue to provide service to all students.
- Libraries - The fourth largest university library system in Michigan, they provide a wide range of resources, programs and services that support the research, creative and academic pursuits of WMU and the global community.
- Registrar - Course record management, classroom assignment, final exam scheduling, publication of the University's Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs, academic record creation and maintenance, student registration information, grade processing, transcript issuing, degree auditing, and graduation.
- COVID-19 Resources - This WMU COVID-19 microsite is updated regularly to reflect the latest developments in our response to the pandemic and to keep you apprised of other important related information.